SAS Radius v4.50.0 Release Notes 🎉
We’re excited to announce the release of SAS Radius v4.50.0! This update comes with a number of enhancements and bug fixes designed to improve your user experience and give you more control over your system. Let’s take a look at what’s new and improved:
New Features 🆕
- Group Name in User Export: You asked, we listened! You can now include the group name in user exports. This should make it easier to manage and organize your exported data.
- Disable Captcha for Specific Managers: For more flexibility, we’ve added the option to disable the captcha for specific managers. This should make the login process smoother for trusted individuals.
- ‘Quota’ Tab in User Overview: We’ve added a ‘Quota’ tab in the user overview page. Now, you can view and manage quotas right from the overview page, making it easier than ever to monitor user data usage.
- Assign Sites for Group of Managers and Users: We know that managing site access can be a challenge. That’s why we’ve introduced a new feature that lets you assign sites to a group of managers and users, streamlining site management.
- Downloadable Traffic Reports: To make it easier to share and analyze traffic data, you can now download traffic reports. This will allow you to save the reports for offline use and share them with others as needed.
Bug Fixes 🐛
- Fixed Columns Switcher in All Tables: We’ve squashed a pesky bug that was causing issues with the column switcher in all tables. Now, the column switcher should function as expected, allowing you to customize your table views without any hitches.
We’re committed to improving SAS Radius and we’re always eager to hear your feedback. Thanks for supporting us as we continue to make SAS Radius better!
Stay tuned for more updates and improvements. Happy networking! 💻🌐